Rich URL allows:
- Copy information from
- of the current tab
- all tabs of the current window
- tabs of all open browser windows
- Send information from the current tab by email
- Publish information from the current tab in
- Make API requests e.g.
- turning the URL of the current page into a QR code
- search on DuckDuckGo, Wikipedia, YouTube, Amazon, …
- create a copy on archive.org
Any number of actions mentioned above can be created in the extension and called up via a menu or keyboard shortcuts.
Each variable can be configured separately, for example, for the page url are available:
- conversion of unicode characters into readable text (when instead of a
https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A3%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%97%D0%BD%D0%B0we get a
- removal of marketing and other service marks;
- adding to the URL of the page its own parameters, which can be useful, for example, when preparing links for partner programs;
- url shortening with one of the services bit.ly, is.gd, clck.ru.
Find out more about:
- Variables and their transformations
- Extension installation
- Configuring the extension
- How to use the extension